Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sexy for Dummies... is there such a book?

Because I really need it. I am 32 years old, mildly obese, mousy brown hair just touching the shoulders, with glasses. I have never worn make-up, and my idea of "doing my hair" is to rake a comb through it or put it in a ponytail. Seriously, I am completely ignorant of how to make myself look good.



But I want... no, for myself, *need* to learn. I'm tired of being mousey... in the shadows. I want to be noticed. Is there anything you can reccommend I read, or watch, to give me some ideas? Remember, I have *no* skills, yet... but I am more than willing to learn.



Sexy for Dummies... is there such a book?

you're confidence and amibitiousness already is appealing, just eat healthy and exercise, cosmetology school would be a great alternative !



Sexy for Dummies... is there such a book?

There might be. You could check your local bookstore.



Sexy for Dummies... is there such a book?

That's funny, good one, I'm not sure if there are books, but I'd imagine there are. I learned by experimenting how to put make up on, etc. Just buy the essentials and experiment. Be sure to curl your eyelashes, and use some mineral make up to even out skin. For hair, just go to a good salon, and pick a picture out of one of the magazines, and be sure to get a subtle highlight, always adds shine and pizazz.



Sexy for Dummies... is there such a book?

get some magazines(but not any like womans world) try cozmo. They have what styles are hot, make up tips, sex tips, etc. You could also go to a good stylist that can cut your hair into a style that east to fix on your own. Also try make up counters at the mall they can show you how to put on make up. I would rather you try Mary kay first they are very good at teaching and will come to your house plus It looks more natural. Good luck and i hope you get to look as beautiful as i know you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan