Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to be look hot and sexy for my trip to cozumel in June 2008?

I am going to cozumel on June 9th, 2008. I am going to pretty uch be wearing a bikini, the whole time, and I want to look HOT. Currently I am 5'5 and weigh 108. I want my stomach rock hard, and perfectly toned, I want my hair perfect, my skin a light tan, all nicks, scars, blemishes gone. I want to look awesome. So basically here is what I need to fix.



-My stomach is flat, but I want it like rock hard, and I want my butt nice and firm. I am a dancer, so my legs and arms are already toned.



- At the beggining of the year I got a mosquito bite infected on my leg and it has left a big ugly scar, any tips on making that dissapear? I also fell and scraped my skin and you can still see it after many months, so scar remedies, no expensive treatments though, I want like walgreens:)



- I am pale, like REALLY pale, so I want a way to darken up my skin, without hours in the sun or creams or sprays that will make my pale skin orange, something that looks natural and light would be nice too.



How to be look hot and sexy for my trip to cozumel in June 2008?

cozumel is so beautiful...you will totally forget your worries about how you look when you get there!



-carmen elektra's fit to strip workout is really good...there is a special abs section too.



-get retin A (prescription) for your scar-oh its expensive-well try anything with vitamin A or C. take alot of vitamin E vitamins to for your skin/hair (you can get the oil of olay daily vitamin packs they are awesome



-get a loose bronzer powder, a shimmery one willl look best in the sun, you can just brush it on with a big fluffy brush. (check out sephora.com) or walgreens!



have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan