Friday, November 27, 2009

Do you think this is a sexy haircut??

discard the fact that jess is one of the hottest women alive, do you think that this haircut and style is cool?? I've been thinking about hair like this for awhile now...



http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image...



Do you think this is a sexy haircut??

Yes. I like it.



I had hair grown down to my waist, now it is cut in a style similar to this. I love it and I get lots of attention and compliments. I feel much more confident. It really makes a difference for me.



Go for it!



Do you think this is a sexy haircut??

its cute



Do you think this is a sexy haircut??

yeah...if it llooks good on ppl



Do you think this is a sexy haircut??

Nope i dont like it =/



Sorry just honest opinion.



Do you think this is a sexy haircut??

haha yes! my hair is like that right now, and i think its pretty damn sexy if i say so myself xD. but yeah....its really cute and more on the fun side, a lot of ppl see long hair as sexy, but im sure a lot of ppl like me find that attractive.



Do you think this is a sexy haircut??

its alright:]



i like long hair haha



Do you think this is a sexy haircut??

yes! i especially like how it's tousled/messy/carefree looking



i think you should be brave and try it!



hair grows back! besides... not many people have short hair right now, but we always admire those who try it out



Do you think this is a sexy haircut??

Ya, I think it's soo cute! :)



Do you think this is a sexy haircut??

It is okay .....I think the fact that her entire look makes her look sexy not just the haircut ....Its a nice cut though...I think you need the right face structure to carry it as well as she does .....



Hope this was helpful ~~~~~



Do you think this is a sexy haircut??

honestly no



shes gorgeos and it looks ok on her



but the haircut itself no ( =



Do you think this is a sexy haircut??

its hot on her but i dont know if it is on you i have never seen you



Do you think this is a sexy haircut??

its okay. it really depends on your face shape.



Do you think this is a sexy haircut??

yea but keep in mind that that is her face, everyone's face structure is different what might look good on someone might not be that hot on me or you. You might get the cut and then feel like hey this isn't how its supposed to look, ya know. My suggestion is to somehow cut the hair cut out and add your face to see if you like it, because the hair cut is cute but I think your question should be if the hair cut looks sexy on you. I hope this helps Go Girl!



Do you think this is a sexy haircut??

Since you've been thinking about it for a while and still like the idea, go for it!! It's not that short, so if you really disliked it your hair would grow back within months. But I personally think the haircut is adorable!



Do you think this is a sexy haircut??

I like it. Yes. it's sexy



Do you think this is a sexy haircut??

I hate helmet haircuts



Do you think this is a sexy haircut??

I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan