Friday, November 27, 2009

Drake Bell: HOT?

ohmygosh.



So I was on YouTube. And I came across this amazing video with this girl who spots Drake Bell on his lunch break and annoys the crap out of him. Well, it's hilarious and AMAZING! Ahh, I wish I was there!



So I thought that this video of him was so extremely attractive that I needed to tell the world:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8KKIsJYI...



Some noteworthy clips:



2:04 -- his face



2:39 -- his laugh AW



2:50 -- his eyes LMAO



3:50 -- SO CUTE



4:46 -- MY MOST FAVORITE PART! SO CUTE!! %26lt;3333



4:49 -- sexy hair flip



4:54 -- SMILE %26lt;3



I'm obsessed.



Drake Bell: HOT?

Oh my gosh if I was him I would have punched her lights out. Could she possibly been more annoying? And I think she said "say hello to everyone" like 5 million times.



Drake Bell: HOT?

SMOKEN HOT



Drake Bell: HOT?

not to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan