Sunday, June 20, 2010

BOYS....is shaving sexy?

i want to know if i should shave my tummy?



i have abs and i just bought a bikini for my bofriends hottub party,



im in 8th grade and i have hair around my BELLY BUTTON=o



help?



BOYS....is shaving sexy?

i suggest waxing or bleaching, but NOT SHAVING. use hydrogen peroxide or rubbing auchaul (cant spell that word!!) to lighten it up. have fun!



BOYS....is shaving sexy?

if you want to get rid of it



shave or wax



BOYS....is shaving sexy?

ooh, dont!!!! it will get really coarse and youll have to shave alll the time!! dont do it!!!



BOYS....is shaving sexy?

I would suggest waxing, Yes it is painful but only for a little while. It lasts longer then shaving and is much smoother.



Also shaving will cause you to grow back stubble and that looks worse then the hair there in the first place. Also if you get razor burn it would be really embarrassing.



BOYS....is shaving sexy?

i wouldnt really shave it unless you want to be shaving it for the rest of your life. is it a lot of hair??? why dont you try lightening the color of the hair.



BOYS....is shaving sexy?

plzzz dont shave it. it'll get all prickly and nasty. eww. just bleach it. it'll make it unnoticable, without having to do it over and over with it growing so much. =D



BOYS....is shaving sexy?

bleach it



BOYS....is shaving sexy?

what is wrong with you? if youre really worried about this, maybe you should stay home and play with your barbies.



BOYS....is shaving sexy?

You're 13, what do you have TO shave?



BOYS....is shaving sexy?

To begin with, if I were in 8th grade i wouldn,t be going to a hot tub party with guys, but if you insist, the yeah go ahead and shave.



BOYS....is shaving sexy?

OMG DUDE im a guy please take my advice DO NOT shave ur stomach go get it waxed or use nair DO NOT shave it you will regret it in a week when ur stomach is even hairyer %26lt;%26lt;is that a word? go get some nair babe seriously...



BOYS....is shaving sexy?

that little bit of hair looks sexy when its lightened. it looks really good when you look with a little light across them. Looks really soft and feels nice. Don't shave it, you will grow a beard type of hair if you do.



BOYS....is shaving sexy?

leave it alone, it's only fuzz



BOYS....is shaving sexy?

haha I must admit I train for boxing and weight lifting. I'm Italian. I shave my Arms, Stomach, Arm pits, and my under region.. I trim my legs but not shave.. its all for appearance. I know more girls that don't like hair than that do.. but yeah if i was you i would wax. I don't like a girl with hair my self. If you do shave it will grow back thicker, so i would wax. a little bit more painful but its better in the long run



good luck young one ! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan