Thursday, June 17, 2010

How can I get sexy, beachy waves overnight...?

without it looking messy? I have Lor鑼卆l Vive Curl Spray, and hairspray, and that's about it. Every time I have a shower and just let my hair dry overnight, I look like I haven't brushed my hair in daaaays - major bedhead.



Any suggestions? Thanks! Website links appreciated.



How can I get sexy, beachy waves overnight...?

The following steps should help you get the look you are going for:



1. ALWAYS use a conditioner...any of the Pantene conditioners work well.



2. After combing out your hair with a wide-toothed comb use hair gel (LA Looks #8 in the green bottle). After applying the gel, comb it out again. Then, dry your hair a little by scrunching it in a towel.



3. Use a difusser and blow dry your hair completely. I just turn my head downwards and let all of my hair rest in the top of the diffuser. By doing this, it gets scrunched by itself and I don't have to keep scrunching it with my hands.



4. After your hair has dried, use the wide-toothed comb to kind of fluff your hair (don't comb through it after it has dried because it will become mega frizzed!)



5. Apply another coat of LA Looks gel (THIS IS ESSENTIAL) without the extra coat of gel your hair will become frizzy :-%26gt;



These are the steps that I take...believe it or not I usually wash my hair at night and as long as I follow these steps and remember to put that extra layer of gel on my hair after it dries, my hair fixes very easily in the morning. I don't have white flakes and my hair doesn't get hard unless I don't wash it for a couple of days in a row.



How can I get sexy, beachy waves overnight...?

well babe .. this isn't gonna workout so well "overnight" your gonna have to get some huge hot rollers .. and keep them in your hair for 10 minutes . Then you should have a long sexy wave .



How can I get sexy, beachy waves overnight...?

plait wet hair in pretty big braids %26amp; sleep on a silk pillow case they wont get frizzy.. when u wake up just take them out %26amp; hair spray/ add some gel so theyll stay



How can I get sexy, beachy waves overnight...?

wet ur hair before u go to bed, and keep ur hair in two tight braids untill u wake up.



How can I get sexy, beachy waves overnight...?

you should wash your hair in the evening,



leave a little condtitoner on your ends if they are dry.



with damp hair put some pomade in it any brand will work, loreal makes some and so does pantene.



section off you hair in to 4 sections and twist them to make buns, pin them up



and spray ur hair with a soft hold spray.



in the morning let the buns down



and style, spary it with hair spray (lightly)



you should have the waves because your hair will dry while in a bun.



p.s. you can do the same thing but instead of the buns make four loose braids (loose near ur scalp and towards the middle of the lenght of ur hair make them tighter) that way when u undo them in the morning the wavys will be at the middle to the ends of ur hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan