Sunday, June 20, 2010

Heres a fun one! My Girlfriend needs a sexy pet name! :)?

Well i cant seem to come up with one but maybe you guys can. or girls, doesn't matter! well i think itll help you all out with a little description of her. Shes not the tallest, like 4' 12'' has shoulder length shaggy blond hair... a nice butt, and chest is like a B but is very perky, a very bubbly personality (and butt), kinda random sometimes, loves to just be around me, likes a ton of diffrent foods, i cant think of anything else?



Heres a fun one! My Girlfriend needs a sexy pet name! :)?

call it Cuddle



Heres a fun one! My Girlfriend needs a sexy pet name! :)?

Aaah thats hard lol..



i cant think of anything but i thought i'D comment anyway x Good luck !



Heres a fun one! My Girlfriend needs a sexy pet name! :)?

Hey Bubble Boy. You're so funny these days. Thanks so much for calling my *** bubbly too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan