Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

im 5,4 curly blonde hair big green eyes and really long eyelashes(thats what i love about me are my eyes) and my face looks like anna nicoles but im a size 14 and i was wonderin if thats appealing to anyone? oh and i have a great rack too! 38DD!



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

Yes. You Can. **** what other people say about you. I have learned that the people that pick on you are most likely to be th eones that are Jealous of you. No matter what you think. :P Be Happy with who you are. And that one person was right, about being sexy from the inside. Believe in yourself, and others will follow. My sister is a big girl, and she is Gorgeous. Anyone will be lucky to have you. Good Luck Hun!



*Jess**



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

Yes you can be. Marilyn Monroe would be a size 16 today....



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

Sounds luscious to me :)



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

well you appeal to me girl



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

Marilyn Monroe was a plus size!! she's gorgeous and my hero!!!



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

I'm a size 16 and I will rock your world sexy sassy and sizzling



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

Sexy comes from inside.......



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

Marry me !!!



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

Of course!



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

You have big boobs, because you are fat, so just go on a diet.



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

yeah you can! but it comes form within not just the outside



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

SIZE 14 IS NOT ALL THAT BIG



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

you sound like you are the perfect size for your height and the fact that you love the way you describe yourself screams out you have the sexy image down to a tee... you go with it and flaunt what you have girly!



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

Even if u were 100! Sexiness comes from u believing u are...Attitude is everything, girl!



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

Yeah, it's very possible, but it's very unattractive to be flaunting it on the internet.



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

Absolutely, It sounds like your built like me and I am told that I am sexy all the time.



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

I think that sexiness is always about confidence, which you have, so yes, you can be sexy at any size 0-22 if you have confidence.



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

Totally! Big girls are beautiful. I am your height and on the heavy side. I love myself because I am a good person and if a guy doesn't like how I look, he can leave. As long as you believe you are beautiful, you will be. It's all about confidence.



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

there is way more than looks to be sexi hun ... looks are not **** to begin with



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

u sound sexy to me.



sexy is a style its how u carry yourself sexy is all sizes



more cushion for the pushin baby



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

yes of course you can be and dont let anyone else tell you different...you sound very attractive



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

Size 14 doesn't mean anything. It's how your body is put together. If you are a 38DD, I would say that anything less than a 14 would not fit you. How are your hips and waist? Thjis would determine if you were fat. I know people who are size 14 and they are fat and then I know people who are size 18 and they are not. It's body shape and proportion, not size of clothing



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

Yes, U can. Its all about u. and how someone or some man view u. To each is his own. So don't listen to your friends. Only listen to u. "ITS ALL ABOUT U." With that said. U can B as SEXY as u want to B.



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

well...14 isn't the end of the world. I'm sure it



s appealing to lots of people.



PS: I have a size 14 shoe and I do ok...



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

no matterer wat size u r or shape or anything ebveryone is beautiful in there own way



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

yes you are lovly what is mater is inside



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

Perfect. Well honestly being sexy has nothing to do with the size you wear. I may even consider to go out with you as long as you have a cute face.



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

Of course you can be sexy. Models used to be a size 14 a while ago. If you look at old art, all the women are bigger than todays "average size" Sexyness also depends on your attitude and the way you carry yourself. If you have confidence in yourself then other people will notice that and they will like you for that. But don't go overboard and be conceited cause that's not sexy.



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

you can be sexy anytime, im 5'1 about 100 pounds and i look like im 12(im actully 23) and i can still be sexy, its very hard. you just have bring out your best feature. like your eyes, work them!!



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

yes you can i am a size 14 and i feel that i am really sexy my husband thinks i am and every time we go out i dress up not to skimpy but cute and have guys of all ages want to take me home with them even young guys don't that make you feel good



Can you be a size 14 and still be sexy?

its fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan