Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

I don't mean overweight women, just women with hips and breasts and curves in all of the right places. I was out on the weekend and all women look the same.... straight bodies, straight hair and vacant looks.....and crap in bed, I'm getting bored with them.



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

Well, don't shag 'em you berk!!!



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

I'm sorry hun, I'm ALL those things, but alas I'm married!!



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

I certainly hope they are not a dying breed...



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

While you of course are a hunk of the first order and totally brilliant in the sack.



Shame about the quarter inch d!ck ...



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

They're all taken.



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

Another one about to turn gay.



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

Maybe thats in Britain, but down here they have plenty of curvy fun women. I wouldn't call most of them smart, but you can't have everything.



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

I'm one but I'm happily married!!!



Maybe thats the answer...we've all been snapped up due to the shortage lol.



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

Lol curiously where are you hanging out? In most places its rare to see skinny people nowadays. There are lots of women like that - you just have to look outside the box.



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

I don't think there's many women like that out there now, they all seem pre-occupied with being so damn skinny.



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

I don't think so. They are just taken.......Same like myself.



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

I won't ask what you look like either ..........



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

I am all those things, That sounds so vein.



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

not a dying breed at all!



im a uk size 12, with rather large breasts, natural blonde hair, bright blue eyes and my man is totally satisfied in bed : )



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

join me , I'm searching for tooooo long now.



But the first will be mine, ok?



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

i fear,i know what you mean,stupid fake tan too! fashion lovers too do my nut! fashion is something so ugly it has to change every week,style......however.........is in the way you walk,the way you smile,the way you feel.



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

i am sexy funny sort of inteligant and curvy well so i have been told and i am single



down soud i am LOUD



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

No not a dying breed. I like to say I'm one of those all of the above, and very bubbly personality too and I'm glad to say I don't have poker straight hair, but lovely naturally curley locks AND (not braggin but) I know how to turn a few tricks in bed (its all about being comfortable in yourself and getting off on getting your partner off :))



But I know what you mean when you say most girls look the same as I notice that when I'm out.....even just doing the normal shopping!



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

maybe you want more than just a one night stand thats why you getting bored there are lots of pretty ladies out there you just not looking with your eyes.



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

Guess their been over populated by stick insects!!! But there still out there you just have to keep looking!!!!



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

Rather judgemental about how they are in bed just by looking at them.



Why should women just aim to please sexist men?



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

I have been dating such a lady and she is ABSOLUTELY lovely and I intend to keep on seeing her!!!



Yes, I have it bad!



NO they are definitely not a dying breed.



But as with everything - right place at the right time!



But you failed initially didn't you...? When you were asked Victoria Beckham or Dawn French you wnet straight for Posh didn't you!!!



Tut tut!!



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

mabey your looking in the wrong places



but god forbid a girl be naturaly skinny or have no butt or boobs (one of the other) your kindof an butt head



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

I'm one, and I'm a brit. They are around.



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

There are loads of us out there that go in and out in all the right places that are not stickbeans. Trouble is that most of us are married.



Perhaps you go to the wrong places to meet the sort of women that you would like to be with.As for the good in bed bit, well that becomes better especially when you have found your shapely lady and you stop having one night stands.



Stop looking, pretend your not interested and one will come along.



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

i am all of the above,but alas where i live the men only go for the skinny mean ones



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

Come to Brazil, it's an absolute paradise.



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

no im curvy and alive



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

people cant help the way they are built! just because there skinny doesnt mean there all rubbish in bed!



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

thats me lol



Sexy, funny, intelligent curvy women.... are they a dying breed?

If you go out to any town centre on a saturday night, all the girls look like footballers wives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan