Sunday, June 20, 2010

Guys, what do sexy girls look like?

I mean like, what eye color, hair color, strait or curly, short or tall, you get the idea.



Guys, what do sexy girls look like?

Every guy is gonna say something different. Most of them, though, would go for normal sized girls that are pretty and confident. That's what sexy really is.



Guys, what do sexy girls look like?

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. you will never get a conclusive answer to this question because everyone finds different things attractive. Just concentrate on being you and being confident in your own skin. Thats the most attractive thing about a woman.



Guys, what do sexy girls look like?

I like TTH's description above. In addition, I would also like to add that a woman who is completely absorbed by the way she looks is a major turn-off. Vanity is never attractive. The idea is to take pride in your appearance without being obsessed and concentrate on having a good attitude. Being bitchy towards us, or other people is never attractive.



Guys, what do sexy girls look like?

A sexy girl looks like you.



Guys, what do sexy girls look like?

I like a lot of women, so their is variation. Basically I am not exclusive to one set definition of sexy.



Though a Salma Hayek is in my opinion the perfect physically attractive woman I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan